In response to the Covid- 19 situation we have modified and adjusted our schedule.
Currently there are 2 ways you can take a class with us: Virtually from your home or Outdoor at the park. Please view the appropriate section for further instructions. Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
How To Attend Virtual Classes
- You will need a google email account in order to accept class invitations
- Create a Mindbody account and follow Unravel Fitness
- Purchase a package on Mindbody and reserve your spot for a class
- Invitation will be sent to your google email- please make sure I have it or it is in your mindbody account
- Invitations to access the class will be sent up to 30 minutes before class
- Contact me if you’re experiencing any difficulties: 408-771-7075
Once you receive the email, you’ll be brought right to the room. It’s easier than zoom!
Starting October 2020 we will be hosting a limited number of outdoor classes each month. Outdoor classes will be labeled with “Outdoor” on the schedule. Please make sure to double check your date and reservations. Contact us for more details, questions or concerns.
How to attend
- Reserve your spot on Mindbody a head of time
- Bring your own equipment; no equipment will be available
- Please arrive 10 mins early for touch-less check-in, temperature screening, and setting up your 6ft socially distance workout station
- Please wear your mask until class begins
Please help us keep our community safe by staying home if you are experiencing any symptoms
Where to find us
Outdoor classes will be held at Raymond Bernal Jr. Memorial Park. Our meeting spot is where the X is marked on the photo bellow- near North 7th street aligned with the center of the park.
DISCLAIMER: You should always consult your physician or other healthcare provider before changing your diet or starting an exercise program. Not all exercises presented here are suitable for everyone and are in no way a substitute for medical counseling. These exercises can result in injury. Any user of this exercise program assumes the risk of injury and the creators, producers and distributors of this program disclaim any liabilities in connection with the exercise program and advice herein.